Handles & Cross Handles
- Proper and regular maintenance will prolong the life of your taps.
- Nickel is a fragile material. Use soft cleaning products for maintenance and do not use aggressive cleaning materials. You are able to purchase necessary cleaning products from our webshop.
- Clean taps and showers regularly. Clean inside materials every half year in household vinegar solution.
- For large rain showers, it is advisable to wipe the head clean after showering. They can be treated on the inside with beeswax to prevent the buildup of calcium.
- Surface-mounted and wall-mounted taps and showers are available. The built-in models need a depth ranging from 7-12 cm.
- Counter models can be connected using flexible hoses.
- If you need technical specifications of the taps please contact us.